Please note - our private rooftop terrace will be closed from July 8 until Labor Day weekend as we will be hard at work renovating the terrace into a stunning enclosed glass solarium. During this time period, our complimentary continental breakfast will not be served. Instead, those staying on property will be presented with a voucher to enjoy complimentary breakfast at the neighboring Doubletree Hotel's cafe. Come September, we look forward to welcoming all guests to take in breathtaking views of Charleston’s Historic District from the completed solarium during our daily breakfast and afternoon wine and cheese service.
Andrew Pinckney Inn is nestled in the heart of the historic district near King Street, featuring 36 beautifully appointed guest rooms, three townhouse suites, our majestic St. Philip Suite and Cotesworth Suite. Decorated in an elegant yet casual West Indies style, our rooms feature all of the modern amenities a distinguished traveler has come to expect from a luxurious Charleston, SC hotel, including a bed and breakfast special that guests have come to love.
- Valet parking ($25/night)
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast served on our exclusive rooftop terrace (Please review renovation note above)
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Concierge services
- Afternoon gourmet coffee and tea with artisanal cookies
- Seasonal afternoon rooftop welcome reception
- Business center
- Complimentary access to Pivotal Fitness
- Historic Charleston tour pick-up location
- 32″ flat screen HDTV
- Iron & ironing board
- Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi internet
- iHome docking station
- Heavenly down pillows (Hypoallergenic)
- Heavenly down comforter (Hypoallergenic)
Make a reservation today to enjoy one of the top Charleston luxury hotels.