Begin your day ferrying across the bustling Charleston Harbor on your way to a 3 hour Morris Island Eco Tour. The tour will take you past Castle Pinckney and Fort Sumter on your way to the undeveloped shores of Morris Island. Known for the uninhabited lighthouse and infamous massacre of the Massachusetts 54th Volunteers during the Civil War. Morris Island provides an oasis for viewing coastal wildlife, sea shell hunting, and beautiful scenery – you’ll probably see a dolphin or two as well. Wrap up the day with dinner at Fleet Landing, a restaurant on the banks of Charleston Harbor.
This package features:
- Deluxe accommodations for two nights
- Charleston Water Taxi credit to the Charleston Maritime Center
- Two tickets for a 3 hour Morris Island Eco Tour
- $30 gift certificate to Fleet Landing
- Freshly baked cookies each afternoon with gourmet tea and coffee
- Deluxe continental breakfast served on the rooftop terrace overlooking the market